The Pond is Delaware's premier Ice Arena and Performance Center, providing athletic, educational and entertainment functions for the entire family. The arena includes two professional rinks and is open year-round with a full schedule of events, attractions, programs, classes and recreational opportunities.
Here is just a sample of what's happening at "The Coolest Place in Delaware"
(ask your sales representative for a current schedule):
- Public skating year-round
- Figure skating ice shows and competitions
- Holiday shows and events
- Youth and adult hockey leagues
- Home of the Delaware Ducks youth hockey team
- Home of Olympic Silver Medallists Anjelika Krylova and Oleg Ovsiannikov The pair are two-time World Ice Dance Champions and train and coach here.
- Corporate-sponsored hockey travel teams
- Hockey skill training and courses
- U.S.F.S. Basic Skills program figure skating day camp
- Skating lessons for all ages at eight basic levels
- Pond party packages
Compared to other advertising venues, you can't beat the value offered at The Pond.
Each year, at least 300,000 patrons attend our facilities and spend hours at a time at the many functions listed above. For the same cost as a full-color, 32" by 96" Dasher Board for one year that those 300,000 patrons WILL be exposed to for hours at a time, you would only get the following if you advertised in these other media:
Newspapers/Magazines - One or two 1/4 page black and white ads that MIGHT be viewed for seconds ONLY IF a customer is reading the paper the day your ad runs and ONLY IF he or she is looking in the section your ad is in!
Radio/TV - About 12-15 radio commercials that your customers MIGHT hear ONLY IF they are listening to the radio at the time and ONLY IF they are tuned into the station your commercial is on!
Billboards - One billboard that your customer MIGHT see driving by for a few seconds from hundreds of feet away ONLY IF they are driving along the route it is located on!
So don't miss this unique, new opportunity to advertise at The Pond before it's gone!